CARVER POLICE DEPARTMENT
The mission statement of the Carver Police Department is based on, and reflects, the core values of the agency.
With community service and problem-solving as our foundation, we strive to serve our community with respect, fairness, integrity, and sensitivity. We seek to foster public trust by holding ourselves to the highest standards of performance and ethics. To that end, we are dedicated to:
- Preserve and protect the way of life in Carver by participating, engaging and listening to our community.
- Value all human life, respect the dignity of each individual and render our services with courtesy and civility.
- Earn the trust and respect of our community by maintaining a knowledgeable, responsive, and accountable work force that discharges their duties and with clear and obvious evidence of fairness, integrity, tolerance and equality.
- Make our streets as safe as possible by maintaining high profile traffic enforcement and driver education programs.
- Reduce the opportunity for the commission of crime with visible patrol practices, coupled with the implementation of effective crime prevention strategies.
- Fully investigate crimes when they occur and to expeditiously identify and apprehend criminal offenders.
- Ensure that our officers have the knowledge, skills and tools to provide our unique community with the finest policing services possible.
- Identify, address and resolve the root causes of community problems and concerns cooperatively with residents and other stakeholders through the use of community oriented policing and problem solving strategies
All Carver Police employees, both sworn and non-sworn, are accountable to the code of ethics outlined within the rules and regulations of the department and to guide their actions in concert with the mission statement outlined herein.