Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Drug Over Dose Information

Drug Overdose Information

The Carver Police Department stands ready to assist you and your family with the identifying and/or dealing with a loved one or someone close to you that may have or may be developing an addiction problem with either drugs or alcohol.
In the event that you would like to speak with someone confidentially concerning a loved one, or would like to request further information, please call the Carver Police Department at:

(508)-866-2000 Press 0.

Massachusetts General Low Chapter 123 Sections 12 & 35 deal with Court Ordered treatment for Mental Health (section 12) and Substance Abuse (section 35) issues.
To print copies of these forms you can click on the links below:

• Section 12 Application
• Section 35 Application
• Section 35 Recommendations

These files require a PDF reader. If you do not have Adobe PDF Reader installed, you can install it here: here.

These forms can be filled out and submitted to the Office of the Clerk Magistrate at the Wareham District Court or any District Court whose jurisdiction where you may reside. These documents will be reviewed by a Judge and Medical Clinician who will determine a course of action and will in most cases issue a Court Order for an individual to be committed for Court Ordered Treatment for a specific period of time. This can be done without the services of an attorney.