This is the official Facebook page of the Carver Police Department in Carver, Massachusetts. This site was created to provide timely information regarding safety, events, bulletins, notices and general information for residents and visitors of our community, and to provide a platform for interaction with the Carver Police. This page is monitored and managed by Marc Duphily, Chief of Police of the Carver Police Department. The Carver Police Department manages this page as a limited public forum and therefore the following conditions apply:
- A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
- Do not use this page to report a crime for which the Carver, Massachusetts Police Department would have jurisdiction. To report a crime or request a routine police response call 508-866-2000.
- If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena, and in certain situations, endangering yourself or others.
- “Friending” between Carver Police Department and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
- Comments posted by others on the Carver Police Department Facebook page are not to be considered the opinion of the Carver Police Department; nor does the Carver Police Department endorse any third-party comments on this page.
- The Carver Police Department does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than members of the Carver Police Department.
- If you have photos or videos you’d like to share on this page, contact a Carver Police Department social media administrator via private message.
- If you are looking for more information about the Carver Police Department, please visit: www.carverpolice.org
The Carver Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The Carver Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
- include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity,
- spam or advertise,
- could harm the safety or well-being of one of our employees, including personal attacks,
- are off-topic,
- have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy,
- include copyrighted material that belongs to another person,
- contain links to inappropriate websites.